Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

In love with Japanese

Japanese,

Why not? 

They're good looking, funky.

They're simple and minimalist.

They respect nature too.

Seriously, I am in love with Japanese...design.

I'm in love with Sou Fujimoto and Takaharu Tezuka ever since I went for Datum in 2010 and 2012.

I solely respect and admire both of them. Their thoughts and executions towards architectural designs. 
It's awesome!!

Sou Fujimoto's House N, which is also Box in Box, then Apartment houses, his presentation during Datum 2010 was...amazing. He showed us his concepts, from sketches to models and to real project. OMG!! simply amazing!! 

Takaharu's design, more on human's comfort, learning and happiness. another japanese architect who never fail to amaze us. No handrail roof to be used as a hangout space. AWESOME!!

In Malaysia, if there's someone walking around the roof means its a thief or robber. HEHEHE..

I just love their designs.

I really love to work with them or like them one day. 

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment