Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Design~ (Updated2)

Other than dissertation, another subject, our design subject, Final Project.
Well, my site is at Bangsar, using 3 bungalow lots along Jalan Maarof.
I'm designing an art gallery, towards the urban art and design and a lil combination of The Red Dot Design, Germany and Singapore.
Allocate not only arts, but future concepts and designs in various design field like Interior design, Architecture, Industrial Design and Product Design.

my concept for this is "Bare Necessities" where not only the materials usage are bare, it also mean, back to basic where the necessaries are needed, where i proposed box form with punctured holes.

Sou Fujimoto's House N with Box in Box





Kevin Mark Low's British India Company in KL

The overall feeling a bit like Seksan/ Kevin Mark Low kind of style with walls for graffiti artists to express themselves through art.

Concept Model

Sketch model, need to be developed more.


Now have to find for a name for this Gallery. I have few choices, tell me what you think of it....

1) Wall-ery
2) Free Idea
3) Urbanlery
4) Box in Box
5) Your Box
6) Idea Box
7) Hollery
8) Inception (HEHEHE, yes, the movie)
9) Urbane ( maybe not, coz it means sophisticated and glamorous)
10) Space and Design trying to look for Synonym or other language which carries the same meaning.
     a) Spazio
     b) GongJian
     c) GongGan
     d) Le'Space
     e) d'Space
     f) Dessin
     g) design+plus

What else??

Now, I'm still at the bubble diagram. OMG!! YES i'm late. I couldn't finalize the space I wanted, consulted my tutor, and now I'm still changing.

Furniture Layout Plan, ai yo, now only i realize what wee vien said, so hard to incorporate form and space together. now my turn.. damn.

Continue to work, but please help, if there's opinion. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment