Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Finished...but...

Finally, I'm done studying, I hope.

I finished my course not long ago. Now waiting for graduation ceremony to claim officially over, well considered over.

I feel good but sad and disappointed with myself. Well, too late to regret for now.

The only dilemma for now is, what I wanna do next? I'm not 100% sure that I'll be continuing this line as I still have doubts, but, unconsciously, I'm choosing it already. Really what the heck!

Anyway, now I don't know if I should go back to my previous employer where I still can continuing learn a lot of things and maybe slightly higher pay? or get another experience in other company? Many said, experience is more important at this stage, for undergraduates. I do agree.

I do want to go other company for different experience, especially international company, if overseas would be better. but where?

Big company? Small Company?
Where? Singapore? Bangkok would be better because of their creativity, open and in trend.

Further would be better, as I like Korea, Japan. Getting more greedy.

The only thing is, I'm not confident. I tend to compare with other people, especially with my classmates. I'm not as good as them, not as creative and in depth as them. Then the next question comes in, which goes round and round, is this what I wanted to do?

I couldn't think of other things to do, for now. It seems that, money is very, most important for now, that's why all I can think is con't this line and just work.

Regret......before and I know in future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment